Workshop offer for Schools, Small Businesses, Companies & Public Service
Stress prevention for pupils, students, work teams
You have to know more
how to recognize the pressure that cause unhealthy stress in the first step. The second step will be: how to deal with this unhealthy stress in a realistic way. When you know more about it you can prevent your future from unnessesary physical and mentally pain.
But where to start?
The easy way is reading a lot of books or watchig youtube videos. There are a lot of information available. Maybe you are looking for a qualified specialist. That is a good idea because advice from books or videos are quite universal. BUT you are unique! There are many factors which have an impact on your personal situation. Circumstances look similar but they are never the same.
The Benefits of „Stress Prevention Workshop“
It is never too early to start with your stress prevention. Why not attend a workshop where you can ask the tutor question or share your ideas?
The workshop benefits are amazing:
- Increase your happiness
- Ensure your wellbeing
- Enjoy your life with friends and family
3 steps forward into your relaxed new life:
- In a short time you will be familiar with nearly everything that is really important to know about stress-relief
- Information why stress is an individual issue and therefore stress prevention is an individual task too
- Invaluable practical tips and hints from an experienced StressCoach
Usual table of contents & duration
My workshop performance is depend from the age of the attendees (pupils, students, grown-ups).
Duration: Between 2 and 8 hours, transferable in different sessions
– Explanation of stress
– When does stress mean „I am sick“?
– How to identify different stress levels
– The stuff that controls our bodies: Hormone
– General and public opinion about stress
– Different ways to feel pressure
– Our habits and routines are our friends and enemies
– Why willpower is an overestimated resource
– How to renew your mindset with a good plan
– Practical part: exchange of experience
Just make an appointment free of charge: We will talk about your workshop request and I will make a proposal for your group.